Nature: Surface, Form, Content, at the Clay Studio of Missoula, is an exhibition showcasing ceramic work that explores the connections to nature in either formal or conceptual approaches. This year's exhibition will be juried by Adrian Arleo.
Click here for more information and bio of our juror.
Application must be submitted no later than November 11, 2016.
All artists will be notified on or before December 17, 2016
Exhibition dates are February 3-24, 2017.
Open to artists residing in the United States and Canada.
Size may not exceed 24” depth/width, 30” height, or 30 lbs
Work must be made primarily out of clay.
The artist is responsible for freight and insurance on the work to and from Missoula, MT. The Clay Studio is responsible for insurance during the exhibition.
All work must be for sale, and accepted entries are to be delivered to the Clay Studio between January 9-26, 2017. Work which differs from the submitted image will be disqualified.
Be sure to have this information ready for the online entry form:
- file name (including the image number as specified above)
- material (submitted work must be made primarily of clay)
- dimensions (h x w x d to the nearest inch)
- year completed
- price (the Clay Studio will take a 40% commission on all sales)
1. Type in your name and contact information
2. Enter your entry information in the appropriate text box with each file name you are uploading, and the corresponding information: title, medium, firing method, dimensions, date, and retail price
3. Upload your image files
4. Pay entry fee with credit card or paypal
6. Click the Submit button. It is important that you do not click this button until all of the required information is filled out and all image files are uploaded to the form. You will not be able to edit your application once it has been submitted.
The Clay Studio of Missoula reserves the right to photograph works, and use submitted photo material of accepted pieces for the purposes of documentation, education, publicity, promotion, and future grant proposals.
Your submission of materials constitutes your agreement to comply with all the conditions and terms set forth above. I understand that all decisions by the Clay Studio of Missoula and the juror are final.
Please email the Clay Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest! And...GOOD LUCK!