International Cup 2018, sponsored by the Clay Studio of Missoula, is an exhibition showcasing ceramic work that explores the infinite possibilities of the idea of a cup. This year's exhibition will be juried by Sue Tirrell.
Click here for more information and bio of our juror.
Application must be submitted no later than November 10, 2018.
Exhibition dates are February 2-23, 2018.
Open to artists world wide. Work must address the idea of "cup" and be made primarily out of clay.
The artist is responsible for freight and insurance on the work to and from Missoula, MT. The Clay Studio is responsible for insurance during the exhibition.
All work must be for sale. Work which differs from the submitted image will be disqualified.
Be sure to have this information ready for the online entry form:
- file name (including the image number as specified above)
- material (submitted work must be made primarily of clay)
- dimensions (h x w x d to the nearest inch)
- year completed
- price (the Clay Studio will take a 40% commission on all sales)
1. Type in your name and contact information
2. Enter your entry information in the appropriate text box with each file name you are uploading, and the corresponding information: title, medium, firing method, dimensions, date, and retail price
3. Upload your image files
4. Pay entry fee with credit card or paypal
6. Click the Submit button. It is important that you do not click this button until all of the required information is filled out and all image files are uploaded to the form. You will not be able to edit your application once it has been submitted.
The Clay Studio of Missoula reserves the right to photograph works, and use submitted photo material of accepted pieces for the purposes of documentation, education, publicity, promotion, and future grant proposals.
Your submission of materials constitutes your agreement to comply with all the conditions and terms set forth above. I understand that all decisions by the Clay Studio of Missoula and the juror are final.
Please email the Clay Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest! And...GOOD LUCK!